Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 22 February 2018

Art With Hear Blog Hop - Sale-a-bration

 
Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects using products from the sale-a-bration brochure. All sale-a-bration products are earned for FREE with sales of $90+ (AUD).
  • If you spend $90, you get one free level 1 product.
  • If you spend $180, you get one free level 2 product, OR, they can choose two level 1 items.
  • If you spend $270, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item. 
 The sale-a-bration promotion is current now until March 31st. Be sure to request your copy of the brochure today.   Sale-a-bration is also a great time to join our fabulous team. Ask any of the girls on the hop!

The sale-a-bration stamp set I chose for today's Blog Hop is called Epic Celebrations.
And here are my creations.




These shoe images have been coloured with Blends pens in Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Smokey Slate.

 

The next card uses the same image but with a more feminine feel, coloured in Pink Pirouette Blends markers.

The final card is a lot  more colourful....


 

To create the background on this card I used Brusho Crystals, but as it was on cardstock, not watercolour paper the effect is a lot different. The Perisian Blue Crystals did not blend as well on the cardstock as they do on watercolour paper.
I then used a mask and the Silver Embossing paste to create the silvery diamonds on the background. The Guitar and the Headphones images were embossed in silver embossing powder and cut out. The final sparkly element was a small piece of washi tape from the Myths and Magic pack.


Now it’s time to hop on over to our next participant, the very talented, Fiona Ryan.        

   
If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:
Rachel Woollard You are here


Happy Stampin,
Rachel

10 comments:

  1. I love your projects Rachel, especially the first card with the coloured sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! hard to choose a favourite they are all stunning, love the vibrant green, the black and white with that bit of glitter and the colours you chose for the shoes are just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your brusho work Rachel.... think I may have to buy some now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rach, these are awesome cards! I think my fave is the last one. Very grungy and perfect for a teen boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel I love your cards not I need to get this stamp set. I had resisted until now but I just have to because your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, Rach! I especially love the girly version, but a close second is the last card with silver embossing paste (have bought that, but not opened it!), and glimmer paper and washi. Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've been busy! Your Epic Celebrations cards are fabulous - perfect for teens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Rachel. The girly version is fabulous, but the last card is great too. Not a style I can do, but you've nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great stamp set and I do love the different samples you've produced. Think the first one many different coloured sneakers, might just be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards Rachel! I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10