Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Heart of Christmas- Week 12



It's Wednesday again, which means more Christmas inspiration from the Art With Heart Team.
Both of the cards I have for today use the brand new Santa Paws set, which is available from the 1st of September in the Holiday Catalogue. If you haven't received a copy of this fabulous catalogue and would like one, drop me a line and I will organised one for you.
 This super cute cat and dog Christmas tree has been stamped in Shimmery White cardstock and coloured with Blender Pens. I find that blender pens are easier to use on such a detailed stamp.
 Of course I had to use one of the other super cute images on the inside, again coloured with the Blender Pens. The DSP in the background and the strip on the inside comes from the Merry Little Christmas pack which is also brand new and available September 1st.
 Here's a close up of the cuteness of this stamp, I just love it.

The second card uses the same tree image, but has been embossed on Very Vanilla, in Gold Embossing Powder to give it a more elegant, sophisticated look. The images was again coloured with Blender Pens. I cased the sample in the catalogue and disassemble my greeting to fit on the card.
 Here's a close up of the embossed image and greeting.
 To see what the rest of the team have for you head to Claire Daly's blog, where you will find a full list of today's participants. I hope you're getting inspired to start your Christmas cards, it will be here before we know it! 

Happy Stampin,
Rachel

10 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel your colouring looks awesome! This stamp set really puts a smile on my face, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun making these cards, Rach! Great colouring, and I love the casual vs more formal looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love both of your cards, Rachel. The singing cats on the inside are a great touch- it really does make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these cards Rachel and I love the singing on the inside, I keep singing it in my head now! LOL! Love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute! Great colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel, both cards are fantastic - but my favourite is the gold embossed one. Great colouring and the inside of them look great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, I love both cards but I'm super impressed with the fussy cutting on your first one!!! Totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are great! I love this stamp set and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with this weeks Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the colouring is perfect! I love this stamp set. Those singing cats are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe!!! Rachel love both your cards they are so adorable, might just have to get this set.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10