Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 27 July 2017

Art With Heart Team Blog Hop - My Favourite Colour Combo


         The Art with Heart Team ladies are selecting their favourite colour combinations to share with you tonight. Choosing the right colour scheme can be essential to your design and with Stampin’ Up!s stunning collection, there are 50 colours to choose from. There’s sure to be some combinations that work really well together and you can take inspiration from.
Now sit back and enjoy some time out of your day to cruise through our blog hop and soak up some colour explosion eye candy!
My favourite colour combination (at the moment, it changes alllll the time) is the colours used in the Petal Garden DSP Stack, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, and Old Olive. There's a little bit of Sweet Sugarplum in there too.
The first card uses the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and thinlits. The beautiful bow has been tied using my new Bow Maker, given to me by my lovely customer Katy, handmade by her husband Noel. The ribbon used is Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon. The remaining cards use the Happiest of Days stamp set and the Petal Garden DSP. The new Garden Trellis embossing folders gives texture to the background of the second card. The ribbon on the same card is Fresh Fig 1/8 sheer ribbon. 
The images have all been coloured using the inks and a Blender Pen. My favourite thinlits, the Stitched Shapes have cut the oval and the circle, with the Lots of Labels thinlits used on the third card.
I hope you like my projects, next on the Blog Hop is Kimberly, with her beautiful projects.  

art-with-heart-team-next-blog-hop-current
   
If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:
 
Product List
 

8 comments:

  1. Great cards Rachel, I love you layouts, that DSP is gorgeous and I also love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! all your cards Rachel, they are just beautiful. wow, hard to choose a favourite, the trellis embossing on your card is soo nice and I love the colouring you did on the birthday cake, great colour choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, what a beautiful chose of colours, such pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all so pretty! Your colouring is lovely, and your bows are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply divine! They are all gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel, just beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Rachel, how absolutely beautiful! Nothing more to say - just absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Rachel, I must gear myself up and use some of that DSP. The mostly blue card absolutely jumps out of your post to me - it's an absolute stunner.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10