Subscribe to my Newsletter

Saturday 2 September 2017

Holiday Catalogue is here!


Spring is here and so is the amazing new Holiday Catalogue. If you don't have a copy already contact me and I will get one to you asap.

Here's a peek at some of the projects we'll be completing at my MEGA Christmas class on the 9th of September. The last day to book in for this class is Wed the 6th of Sept.





September and October are great months to host your own party. In addition to having the Holiday Catalogue to chhose from, hosts in these months also receive a FREE seasonal stamp set called Merry Patterns. When party sales reach $450 hosts receive this stamp set in addition to the usual Stampin Rewards.

Watch a video about this great new set.


Lots of great things happening at Stampjn' Up! currently, contact me for more information or to book into a class. Numbers are limited.

Happy Stampin,
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10