Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Heart of Christmas - Week 11

Today I'm joining in with the Art With Heart Team and their weekly Heart of Christmas inspiration. I have some projects using a new bundle called Christmas Quilt from the up coming Holiday Catalogue to share with you today.

The first card has been stamped in Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Blushing Bride and Pool Party, with Garden Green for the outside stitching. This shape was the cut out with the co ordinating die and mounted on Real Red, with a Lemon Lime Twist scalloped square. The greeting is stamped in Real Red. The wooden heart is from some old elements, but I'm waiting for the Hearts and Stars Elements to arrive so that I can replace it with one of those. The twine is Flirty Flamingo striped twine.

The second card uses the same colours but this time with the quilted Christmas tree shapes. The triangles are cut using a die from the bundle and mounted on Dimensionals. The tree bases are stamped in Crumb Cake and the greeting in Real Red. The tiny red stars on each tree are cut from Red Glimmer Paper.



For more Christmas inspiration head over to Claire Daly's blog who is the team leader and who has a full list of who's participating this week.

Unfortunately I can't give you individual links to the new products as they are still only on preorder for demonstrators, but if you have any questions about these projects fell free to contact me.

Happy Stampin,
Rachel

9 comments:

  1. Really cute cards Rachel can't wait to use my new Christmas Quilt bundle, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are gorgeous! Love all the stamped details ... the little trees and their bases are my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, your cards are gorgeous! I have ordered this bundle myself and I really can't wait for it to arrive now that I have seen your cards! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Rachel. I love the colour combo in the first one - it is bold, pretty and contemporary all at the same time! Love that greeting too. I might be wavering....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Rachel these are so fresh and just so lovely. I can't wait to use this bundle too, it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the country feel to your first card Rachel, reminds me so much of the country fairs I visited as a kid. The colours are so bright and cheery too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh, I'm trying sooooo hard to resist this bundle! I love your cards - they showcase it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel love these cards, this is one of my favourite bundles. Your first card is my fav. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how fresh and bright these cards are, and the colours do so well together. You have done this bundle very proud! That heart embellishment combo is so cute too! Thanks for playing along with Heart of Christmas for week 11.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10