Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 29 March 2017

3D Icecream Sundae Tutorial

I made this card ages ago when I first received the Cool Treats stamp set and Frozen Treats Framelits.
I have a short tutorial on how it was made.
 
I cut the Sundae dish shape from the framelits from vellum.
On the Stampin' Up! Piece Mat, I used the stylus from the Scoring Tool to draw the lines and dots on the dish.
 
 
To shape the dish, with the dish still on the Stampin Pierce mat I used the end of an Aquapainter, and small firm circles.
 
 
I attach the dish to the card, apply glue from the Fine Tip Glue To the edges of the dish.
 
 
Then hold the dish in the correct shape on the cardstock for numerous seconds to let the glue set.
 
 
I used the same technique on the Icecream scoops to also give them a 3D effect.
I attached the Icecream scoops with a couple of layers of Dimensionals under the scoops.
 
 
 
Contact me for further details.
 
Happy Stampin,
Rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10