Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 13 February 2017

Make a Medallion stamp set

I love the look of this new Sale-a-bration set, but I was a little nervous about lining up all of the circles. This was unfounded as firstly the set is photopolymer and very easy to use and secondly the circle are arranged so that two are one each stamp, as pictured on the cover.  
 
Here are two cards I made using this set.
 
The card on the left uses Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe, wth a tiny smidgen if Mint Macron Glimmer paper which is another Sale-a-bration reward. The card on the right is Tip Top Taupe, Black Memento ink and Copper Embossing powder. Love this combo.
Sale-a-bration is already half over, finishing on the 31st of March. Don't miss out on these offers. Contact me for more information.
 
Happy Stampin,
Rachel.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10